CURRENTLY RECRUITING STUDY PARTICIPANTS
We are recruiting people who use drugs other than pot – including non-medical use of prescription opioids – to take part in the Vancouver Injection Drug Users Study (VIDUS). For more information about our research, click here.
Participation in the study involves a one-two hour long visit at our office every six months, where you will:
- Take part in an interview, which includes questions about your health and lifestyle
- Have blood drawn by a nurse to test for HIV and Hep C
- Complete a urine drug screen
- Be compensated with a cash stipend for your time
To contact us
- Call our office at 604-685-6355
- Visit us at 439 E. Hastings St.
Request a callback
This study is being conducted by Dr. Kanna Hayashi, Research Scientist at the BC Centre on Substance Use.