Registered Recovery Services in BC

All lawfully registered supportive recovery residences must follow the legislation set out in the Community Care and Assisted Living Act (CCALA) and the Assisted Living Regulation (ALR).

For more information on registered supportive recovery services in your community please go to the Ministry of Health-Assisted Living Registry. The site includes inspection reports, information on making complaints, and information on substantiated complaints.

Ministry of Health Assisted Living Registry Ministry of Health Extranet (



Each year, the BC Centre on Substance Use and Ministry of Mental Health & Addictions complete a sector-wide survey to understand what recovery services are available in the province.

The below list contains information from those annual surveys, including the date of last survey response from the service provider (if appli.

Where self-referrals are not accepted, some common referral sources include your primary care provider, health authority staff, or other community partners.

A spreadsheet of the list can be downloaded by clicking the button below.

BC Centre on Substance Use

400-1045 Howe St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2A9

E: [email protected] | T: (778) 945-7616 | F: (604) 428-5183

24/7 Addiction Clinician Support Line: (778) 945-7619

Online Addiction Medicine Diploma: [email protected].

website logos footer

Copyright © 2023, BC Centre on Substance Use